Although today – Monday 19th July – marks the day the government have officially relaxed their rules, we still want to make sure you; our guests & our team feel safe & enjoy their time in our restaurant, hotel & bar.
When visiting for brunch, lunch, dinner or drinks in the near distant future, here’s what you can expect:
- Our team will be wearing masks – you don’t have to, but we do encourage it
- Table bookings inside our bar & restaurant & outside on our terrace have opened up to welcome more than 6 per table (you can book online here or by calling us on 01767 312442)
- Our function room can now cater up to 60 people standing, ideal for your larger get-togethers & celebrations. Find out more here.
- You can relax at your table whilst we provide table service
- Alternatively you can order your food & drinks at the bar
- You’ll find our Track & Trace QR code throughout, enabling you to check-in should wish to do so
- Hand sanitiser will also still be freely available
- Our hotel & rooms are operating as usual
We also politely ask all guests to respect the safety & concerns of other guests, as well as our team.
We look forward to welcoming you:
Monday & Tuesday 3pm-10pm
Wednesday & Thursday 12pm-10pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm-10pm
Sunday 9am – 4pm
Dine with us:
Monday & Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday & Thursday – 12pm-3pm & 6pm-9pm
Friday & Saturday – 12pm – 9pm
Booking for food in our restaurant & outside terrace isn’t always necessary, but it will guarantee you a table. Book online here.